The Zuche Boutique website is operated under the following terms and conditions and by using the site you accept these terms and conditions which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
1. We take great care to ensure that our website accurately represents the goods but cannot guarantee the accuracy of colour as this can be influenced by your personal device.
2. Gift vouchers purchased through the site can only be redeemed on line and are non-refundable
3. To be eligible to purchase from this site you must be the holder of a valid debit/credit card and warrant that the personal information you are required to provide is true, accurate and current in all respects.
4. You will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
5. We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over the age of 18.
6. You must notify us of any changes to your personal details by email to email@example.com
7. Prices shown on the site are in GBP.
8. We may not accept your order if:
a) We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
b) An item you have ordered is out of stock
9. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
10. If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
11. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between Zuche Boutique and you will take place when you receive an email notifying you that we have dispatched your order.
12. If you require any information about the status of your order please contact Zuche Boutique by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. We may change the terms and conditions at our discretion and by using the site after such change you agree to comply with and be bound by these.